At Igniyte, we’re really proud of the team we’ve built and the clients we work with. We’re hard-working, experienced and we love what we do, and we think that shows in the results we deliver for our clients.
We have great working relationships with all of our clients and we see working together as more of a partnership, take a look below for some of the reasons why you might want to partner with us:
- We’re discrete: Having worked in reputation management for so long, we fully understand the sensitive nature of some of our client’s issues. Our team is trained to be discrete at all times and client confidentiality is of the utmost importance. You’ll be assigned a small team and a main contact when you start working with us, and your project is never discussed outside of this team.
- We’re honest: When you’re facing a reputation issue, it’s not a good idea to allow a company to publish or post online content in your name if you don’t know what they’re posting or where they’re posting it. We’re completely open and transparent with our clients and depending on how much input and involvement you’d like, we run everything past you to make sure you’re happy with it. We’ll also be totally honest with you about when you can expect things to improve.
- We’re experienced: Our team boasts an extensive background in digital marketing, law, customer services, business and financials. We take pride in our recruitment process to ensure we have a highly-skilled team covering the disciplines we need to implement successful strategies for our clients.
- We’re ethical: We’ve worked in this industry long enough to know that there are some cheap, dodgy tactics out there. Believe us, they don’t work, not in the long term. When you have an issue with your reputation, you want to sort it out for life, not for a few weeks. We keep up-to-date and train our staff in the latest online legislation and guidelines, so you know that we’re implementing a future-proof, ethical strategy for you. We were even invited by the Competition & Markets Authority to help with an investigation into online reviews recently.
- We succeed: Our strategies work. The difference with Igniyte is we don’t silo ourselves to just one area of your business, we look at your business as a whole and work to your business objectives to make the campaign or project work for you. We’re not just interested in search results or click-through rates, we’re interested in the whole picture and how what we do can impact on your business. We have a great client retention rate, take a look at some of the case studies of work we’ve implemented.