Online reputation management shouldn’t be something that’s only considered when a crisis has occurred. Brands and high-profile individuals benefit hugely by getting proactive about their reputation and implementing a strategy which limits the risk of a crisis happening in the first place.
Not only will a proactive reputation management plan protect you from a potential online crisis, but it works to create a positive image of you online.
For companies, an ongoing reputation management plan can increase trust in your brand, in turn increasing return custom and strengthening your position in the market.
Here’s what our reputation management can cover:
- Monitoring online activity for your name and key search terms.
- Monitoring and analysing key competitor activity.
- A positive PR strategy.
- Creating and managing your online assets, including social media channels.
- In-house training to improve customer services on social media.
- Ongoing consultancy to improve communications internally and manage reputation risk.
- Legal advice on any unsubstantiated or defamatory online content about you, and copyright issues.
- Online review and forum management.