- Positive PR strategy and delivery
- Increased traffic, site links and website influence and domain authority
- 118 new outbound links gained
- Positive high-ranking coverage in 3 UK travel journals
- Increased social media engagement and followers
- Improved customer communications
- Raised the hotel’s profile online – dominating Google search results
Speak with Simon our online reputation management expert, in complete confidence.
Strategy and activity included:
- Increasing traffic to the hotel’s main websites – and site links – to increase influence and domain authority
- Increasing social media followers and paid social media campaigns – sharing offers and blog content to increase engagement
- Auditing and optimizing existing digital profiles and a blog
- Creating and distributing new and regular content
- Organizing a full press trip and securing high-ranking press coverage from travel journalists in the UK
The activity increased site traffic, links and website influence and domain authority. We gained 118 new outbound links. The PR coverage included high-ranking online articles in 3 UK travel journals – the target audience the client wanted to engage and influence. Social media engagement also increased, as did social followers. More information, publicity, and visibility raised the hotel’s profile online and we enabled it to take full control of search results.