We understand that reputation management can often include sensitive issues. We have extensive experience working with high-profile dignitaries, business leaders, celebrities, sports stars and politicians; so we know the value of discretion.
Better still, we have strong legal partnerships with private client lawyers, meaning we can offer the best legal and practical advice when it comes to online reputation matters.
Our honest and practical advice sets us apart; we have years of experience dealing with reputation issues for private clients and we’re completely upfront with what route to take to improve your online reputation.
We work with private clients on a totally bespoke basis depending on the issue and the individual, but clients can always rest assured that we work on a confidential basis and we’re meticulous with detail.
Here are some of the online reputation management services we offer:
- Challenging defamatory or unsubstantiated online content.
- Creating thought-leadership content & PR campaigns and strategies to enhance reputation.
- Online reputation audits and ongoing reputation management consultancy and strategy.
- Challenging and managing negative comments on social media and online forums.
- Practical and legal consultancy for managing your online reputation.
- Crisis management strategies.