- Large scale online reputation audit – 20 keywords, competitor comparison and further 180 terms.
- Action plan – to expand the volume of owned and 3rd party content and PR online.
- Increasing Lebara’s share of voice over and above the competition
- Action plan to increase positive online reviews.
- Ongoing online monitoring – enabling the business to address any future negative sentiment online.
Speak with Simon our online reputation management expert, in complete confidence.
Lebara was impressed with Igniyte’s analytical approach to a proposed online reputation audit, which we won at a competitive pitch. We conducted an in-depth online reputation audit, using the Igniyte Online Reputation Index and other specialist tools to really explore which 20 Lebara-rated keywords performed the best and worst online. A deep dive into brand mentions over time also enabled the company to better understand conversations about its products and services.
The audit found that Lebara scored well against its close competitors, with a similar online share of voice to Lyca Mobile, Giff Gaff, and Three. And there were many areas of opportunity for the business to expand its share of voice – improving online reputation.
We reported the findings and our detailed analysis, along with a comprehensive set of recommended actions for the client to undertake to:
- Increase the number of PR referrals.
- Increase positive 3rd party online mentions.
- Improve social media sentiment (from 9.68%).
- Build on the volume of owned content ranking in the first pages of search results.
- Monitor online reviews and increase the volume of positive reviews.
- Challenge any outdated or negative conversations.