We work with a range of clients including politicians, celebrities, sports stars and business leaders to help them repair, manage and improve their personal online reputation.
In a personal and professional capacity, reputation can be everything. For CEO’s, their reputation and their company reputation is inextricably linked. More than ever, how business leaders are viewed online is impacting on public opinion and affecting how employees and investors think about a company.
We have years of experience working confidentially with individuals to improve their online reputation and help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Here are some of the services we help our individual clients with:
- Providing training and consultancy on using social media.
- Challenging defamatory or unsubstantiated content online.
- Implementing campaigns to position you as a thought-leader, utilising PR and content.
- Safeguarding individuals from potential threats online.
- Monitoring services to alert individuals to mentions online.
- Creating and optimising key online profiles.
Our solutions are completely bespoke to you and tailored to your objectives. We partner with media and intellectual property lawyers to provide the best legal and practical advice to our clients.