Searches made with local intent are more likely to lead to brand/store visits and sales within just one day – with 80% of local searches on mobile phones converting into sales.
A huge 92% of consumers read online reviews to determine whether or not a local business is a good business; and consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
It’s easy for brands and businesses to focus on their main website and main online profiles, but it’s incredibly important to optimise for those consumers searching for you locally, too.
We can help with the following:
- Ensuring you have consistent company information for each of your branches/stores, including consistent phone numbers and store information on Google Places / Google My Business.
- Monitoring and responding to online reviews about your branches/stores.
- Identifying and claiming all local listings e.g. Yell.
- Creating and optimising location-specific web pages for each of your branches/stores.
- Auditing local search results to identify any inconsistencies, issues or conflicts across each location’s results.
With consumers relying so heavily on local search results, not optimising for local search means that you could be missing out on sales.
We can perform a one-off audit for a selection or all of your branches / stores, or help with ongoing local reputation management to ensure that you’re giving your customers and potential customers the information they want.