Unwanted content about you online can badly affect your personal and professional reputation and challenging and removing this content can be a complex area.
Igniyte has years of experience helping clients remove unwanted online content, here are some of the services we help individuals with:
- Removing unwanted personal information or images
- Copyright issues online
- Access to the latest information on the complex area of law surrounding removals of links
- Defending against internet ‘trolls’
- Challenging defamatory or unsubstantiated content online
- Safeguarding you from potential threats online
- Right to Be Forgotten and Google removals applications
It is possible to challenge content on websites, profiles, forums and search engines. Our knowledge of the relevant legislation is sought out by individuals and companies globally, particularly, where the content is deemed to be defamatory, inaccurate or unsubstantiated.
We help clients manage comments made online and to challenge potentially damaging content. Wherever possible, Igniyte helps customers remove content from blogs, social and professional media profiles, review sites, press and forum sites.