Igniyte has partnered with Trustpilot, one of the world’s largest online review communities, to help build trust between businesses and consumers.
Online review partnership
Our proud new partner has reinvented word-of-mouth marketing by powering the entire review process for both businesses and consumers, at a time when the number of online reviews and consumers post about brands, products and services grows every day.
“As more consumers use review sites to express their satisfaction or dissatisfaction with a service or product, review sites are increasingly among the most influential and authoritative research tools online,” says Igniyte’s Head of Content, Fiona Broomfield.
“In the UK alone 77%* of consumers are reported to use online reviews to help them make buying decisions and 62%* are more likely to do business with a company after reading a positive review online. Trustpilot is independent and consumer trusted and we’re delighted to be joining forces with them to offer more for our clients so they can enhance their customer experience.”
What can Igniyte and Trustpilot do for your business?
We can help you:
- Build your online reputation
- Increase conversion
- Drive traffic
- Improve service
- Save time and effort with automated tools to collect reviews from your customers
- Use your reviews as online word-of-mouth, creating customer confidence in your brand
- Boost your search engine rankings, seller ratings, and online presence with Trustpilot reviews
- Respond to reviews, rescue unhappy customers, and improve your business with insights from review analytics.
Plus, through our partnership, new and existing Igniyte clients get preferential rates.
If you want to know more about how we can help you build brand trust, customer confidence, search engine rankings and online presence through our exciting new Trustpilot partnership, email [email protected] or call us on 0203 542 8686.
*Nielsen’s Global Survey of trust, Q1 2013