6 negative links about his company were dominating the first page of search results. They were having a negative impact on both his professional and personal life.
We created a 12-month online reputation management strategy for him, focusing on cleaning up negative Google search results. Through challenging the negative links and successfully generating positive PR on high-ranking sites to outrank the links, within 9 months we had greatly improved the search results.
Within 12 months our work cleaning up negative Google search results for our client was complete. He had a positive Page 1 filled with owned links. We continued to maintain work on his online presence after this success.
This positive change has reflected on our client personally, with peace of mind that potentially harmful information isn’t impacting prospective clients and personal contacts.
Speak with Simon our online reputation management expert, in complete confidence.
- Cleaning up negative Google search results
- Page 1 results largely cleared in 9 months – completely clear within 12
- Achieved through positive PR and gaining high-ranking links including a piece on Reuters
- Activating social media presence – and engaging new audiences
- Peace of mind for our client – potentially harmful information isn’t impacting prospective clients and personal contacts