Igniyte was selected by a global nuclear fuel company to conduct a full reputation review with 14 stakeholder groups.
- Igniyte Reputation Review, planning and execution, including 36 bespoke online surveys, data collection, analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Igniyte Online Reputation Index assessment of the company’s online reputation, regional analysis and for each member of the executive team
- In-depth review with 14 stakeholder groups, from investors, politicians and environmental agencies to suppliers, customers, schools and local communities
- Quantitative and qualitative questions about the business, brand, its operations, communications and CSR activities
- 40% response rate. Global and country reputation scores, Net Promoter Score (NPS), brand perception benchmarks, communication quality rating, qualitative and quantitative results
- Recommended actions to inform global and local stakeholder communication and engagement strategies